Welcome


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Welcome to Understar

Looking for your photos that I recently shot? Check out Recent Shoots to find your links.

Come in, come in. Sit down. Want some coffee? A cookie? A cocktail? This is my artistic home and I want you to be comfortable.

I'm an artist and I want to share what I do. I'd love to do some work for you, too, so go ahead and ask. I do everything from writing to photography, cooking and photomanipulation, graphic design and web design. I'm a creative creature and art makes me happier than anything in the world.

So search around. Check things out. Find something you like? Good! Shoot me an email at understarproductions@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you,
Rose





Home

About

Recent Shoots

Services

Store

Portfolio

Blog

Updates

Events

Contact Me

Artists

Credits
Brush: Aino Hanako
Template: K2 Blogger Template
Template Edits: Original