Portfolio


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have various sites where you can check out my stuff, including some websites I've put together.


Online Galleries

Understar Freelance on Picasa - Shoots I've done for clients

Understar Productions on Picasa - Personal shoots

Understar Photography at Flickr - Photos I've taken for professional shoots, plus some art photos

StarryRose at deviantArt - Has writing, photomanipulation and photography, mostly personal work


Web Design
Devilyn Blog - A Blogger blog I customized for my friend, using her photo, some Photoshopping and tweaking of the K2 Blogger Template

Circuit Silent Auction Website - A Blogger blog highly customized for my friend's boyfriend's film's fundraiser

PhotoByJaneen Website - Another Blogger blog customized for my friend Janeen, a fellow photographer, using her photography and my Photoshop skills


Understar Collective

Some of the blogs in my blogiverse are portfolio-centric

Sitara Online - My zine-like blog, my most recent and updated online presence

Twinkle Ink - Contains final drafts of various writings, including poetry, stories and plays





Home

About

Recent Shoots

Services

Store

Portfolio

Blog

Updates

Events

Contact Me

Artists

Credits
Brush: Aino Hanako
Template: K2 Blogger Template
Template Edits: Original