Artists


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I both know and love several artists. Here's my list, that I hope will grow ever longer.

Artists I Know
Ra - You can find his custom apparel at Eye of the Sun God and his comics work at Raheem the Dream

PhotoByJaneen (Site and Myspace) - Child and family photography from my friend Janeen

Duoeletonetix - Artwork from my sister Ileana

Huskito - Anthro artwork from my brother Hector

Artists I Love
Viva Van Story - Pin-up photography

Hakan Photography - Fashion and artistic photography

ChokingOnStatic - A fantastic Photoshop Brush artist (among other things)

TeaPartyGirl - A fantastic painter, Sarah Joncas





Home

About

Recent Shoots

Services

Store

Portfolio

Blog

Updates

Events

Contact Me

Artists

Credits
Brush: Aino Hanako
Template: K2 Blogger Template
Template Edits: Original