Collective


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






























































Starry SaltwaterTwinkle Ink
My journal blog where I talk about projects I'm working on, my daily life and anything else that strikes my fancyMy writing blog where I post poetry, stories, plays and other writing in final form
Rose's KitchenUnderstar Photography
My food blog that includes recipes, photos and other food-related links and news, that sometimes tends to have a locavore angle
My photography and photomanipulation portfolio, where you can also learn about photography and photomanipulation services
Stars in the SkyStellar Reaction
A daily photoblog that I use to challenge myself in the realm of photography, with unfinished shotsMy reviews on visual, written, print and web media, which includes book, movies, music and more
Estrella's JournalNew Haven Diaries
My collection of any media that is star related, including visual art, quotes and moreMy adopted hometown project, where I photograph and write about people, places and things in this town
Traveling ChuckRedboy Dream
My photoblog about Converse sneakers, both the places mine have traveled to and ones I run into during my travelsIn February 2007 I had a play in a festival and this chronicles that experience, from start to finish
StarryRose at deviantArtStarryRose at Flickr
My deviantArt gallery with photos, photomanipulations and writingMy Flickr gallery, with a wide range of photos
Understar Picasa GalleryAstroangelos
Photos posted at Picasa, a great photo organizer from GoogleA writing project I started more than ten years ago and that is still not really done





Home

About

Recent Shoots

Services

Store

Portfolio

Blog

Updates

Events

Contact Me

Artists

Credits
Brush: Aino Hanako
Template: K2 Blogger Template
Template Edits: Original